Markham Springs Recreation Area
Williamsville, MO - Markham Springs Recreation Area provides opportunities for camping and day use. This area gets its name from former owner, M. J. Markham, who acquired the property in 1901 and operated a lumber mill at the site until the 1930s. The Fuchs House, a five-bedroom concrete and native stone home, also sits on the property, along with a neighboring mill.
Adobe LightRoomHorizontalMissouriUSAVacation 2018