Parker Covered Bridge
Upper Sandusky, OH - Parker Covered Bridge is a 172-foot Howe truss span in Wyandot County, NE of Upper Sandusky, where it carries Everhart Road (township road 40) over the Sandusky River. It was built in 1873 and renovated in 1992. The signs on the ends of the bridge identify J. C. Davis as the original builder while bricks just beyond one of the abutments identify William Morton as the builder who carried out the 1992 refurbishment. Parker Bridge was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.