Hill City, SD - Black Hills Central Railroad - Locomotive Number 104 is a 2-6-2T tank engine that was built by Baldwin Locomotive Works in 1926 for the Silver Falls Timber Company in Oregon and The Peninsula Terminal Railroads in Portland, Oregon. The BHC acquired #104 and its twin number #103 (built in 1922) in 1965. Number 104 has been in continuous service over the years. Number 103 is currently in storage awaiting restoration.
Adobe LightRoomHorizontalSouth DakotaUSA